WARS Swap & Sell
The purpose of this 'buy, sell, or trade page' is to facilitate moving radio equipment around and putting it back into use.
To preserve it's effectiveness the following rules will apply:
1) Items will be accepted for listing during a listing period of one (1) month at which time all unsold items will be removed.
2) If a relisting is desired then the items must be resubmitted with any changes in price.
3) All items will require valid contact information either a telephone number or email address.
4) Submit ad(s) 25 words or less per item to the webmaster (email) it will then be reveiwed, possibly edited and uploaded weekly on Friday.
5) Webmaster MUST be notified (email) as soon as an item has been sold. Failure to do so may incur an inability to list in the future.
- TS 180S Transceiver tuner and speakers $500
- Paul K@HZO email
- ISO Antenna switch
- Call Jay 831-251-4145
- Mini Macs Macbooks $100 - $200
- Call Scott 707-702-1759
- ISO broken amps CB amps
- Contact NOEDS on Countywide, 146.775Mhz or 223.500Mhz
ISO: UHF/VHF HT WA6JBK's email
- George K7WWA, has a Wilson SY33 ti-band antenna, does 20, 15 and 10 meters, free to a good home.
- Icom IC7000 with a 7" monitor and separation kit, asking $900
- George's email
- Tim WB9NJS is looking for a 5 pin socket that would fit an 807 tube.
- Tim's email
- Misc. VHF and UHF antennas homebrew and commercial
- 1 2m and 1 70cm, M squared, eggbeater circularly polarlaized antennas - $250
- Len WA6KLK - WA6KLK email
- Heathkit demodulation probe 337C and an oscilloscope probe PK-1
- MH1-B8 Mic $15
- ISO Polyphase lightning arrestors Will trade a power supply or?
- Assorted Resistors, Capacitors and Ammeters
- ISO 200W Soldering Iron
- Diawa speech processor, model RF660 - $15
- Contact: Jim W6JRC, 707-272-4366